With our AGM upon us(Date will be announced soon).We are always looking for the right people to help make the South Bunbury Junior Football Club a place for our kids to grow and enjoy their football .So if you feel you can help with any of these positions.Please contact Simon Hiscox(President) – 0458 171 326
- a) Organise and co-ordinate training sessions and meetings for coaches and perspective coaches of the Club,
- b) Encourage the coaches and perspective coaches of the Club to attend relevant coaching courses and clinics,
- c) Be available to provide guidance and assistance to all coaches as and when needed and
- d) Assist the President
- e) Support the President in securing sponsorship for the club,
- f) Source quotes from preferably local business to provide required merchandise and with the committees approval purchase necessary merchandise,
- g) Ensure adequate but not excessive stock is stored securely, and
- h) Be responsible for the safe keeping and sales of merchandise.
SOUTH WEST ASSOCIATION DELEGATE
- i) Attend the South West Junior Association committee meetings, and represent the best interest of the Club, and
- j) Prepare and present a report for Junior Club committee meetings.
- k) Organise and co-ordinate the ground managers where necessary at Hay Park and Hands Oval.
- l) Ensure all the equipment is available to ground managers,
- m) Discuss any maters with Bunbury City Club regarding ground usage.
- n) Contacting umpires at the start of the season
- o) Organise and co-ordinate umpires depending on the games and umpires qualifications
- p) Assist in getting junior umpire assessed and on Sportstg
- q) Ensure all umpires have all uniforms
- r) Have parent at games with younger umpires to assist.
- s) Ensure all umpires are paid by us when required.